Saturday, April 1, 2017

Scrambled Newscomers: Naima, Jordi Kuragari & Virginia Ernst


DE: Scrambled Newcomers sind Musiker, die ich über Global Rockstar Contest kennen lernte, welches jährlich in Wien abgehalten wird und Artisten, die von den deutschprachigen Musikblogs vorgestellt wurden.

GB: Scrambled Newcomers are musicians which I know from the Global Rockstar Contest, held in Vienna anualy, also artists wich were presented from the germanspeaking musicblogs.

BR: Scrambled Newscomers são músicos que eu conheço através do Concurso Global Rockstar, que é realizado anualmente em Viena, também artistas quais foram apresentados dos blogs de musica de linguagem alemã.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Naima (Global Rockstar 2016)

Sunday Morning Sessions // 2 [Helplessness Blues/Home]

Published on Feb 19, 2017
Sleepy Voices in need for Strong Coffee singing Spontaneous Songs to Shakycam Sunrise Impressions - every other Sunday!
SONGS:
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Liked it?

SUBSCRIBE! And make sure you don't miss the next episode!
(...which will, by the way, have some much better audio! Unfortunately the audiofile for this video decided to literally disappear on my birthday. What a prick. Sorry!)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday Morning Sessions // 3 [My Generation / Lost Song / Atop A Cake]

Published on Mar 5, 2017
Sleepy Voices in need for Strong Coffee singing Spontaneous Songs to Shakycam Sunrise Impressions - every other Sunday!

I had the pleasure to make a little early-spring-birthday-trip to Amsterdam. Oh, what a city! So peace- and colourful, open and inspiring. I can't get enough of it! Seeing my three favourite artists Van Gogh, Banksy and Dali in only two days has left me with a tinted vision that accompanies me even now that I am back home. I hope you enjoy it. Next week I'm getting a new camera. :)

SONGS:
The Who - My Generation
Cat Empire - Lost Song
Alvvays - Atop A Cake

Naima: Homepage
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jordi Kuragari (Global Rockstar 2017)

WHY WAIT · music video teaser

Published on Feb 20, 2017
© jordi kuragari / kevin gordienko
___________________________________________________________________________________

Why Wait · Official Music Video

Published on Feb 24, 2017
Jordi Kuragari's new single
camera & directed by Kevin Gordienko
logistical assistence by mike nuhn

musical credits:
jordi kuragari: vocals guitars keys programming -
gary o‘toole: drums -
leander reininghaus: bass -
héloïse lefebvre: violin -
evelyn roy: violin -
julia kursawe: cello -
nicolo sommer: vocals -
martius sowilo: vocals -
marina pizzo - vocals -

written&arranged by jordi kuragari
recorded by jordi kuragari, add. recording by gary o‘toole, produced & mixed by jordi kuragari, mastered by mike nuhn, © 2016 jordi kuragari

Jordi Kuragari: Homepage
___________________________________________________________________________________

Virginia Ernst (Global Rockstar 2017)

Not A Love Song ( Official Music Video )

Published on Feb 20, 2017
VIRGINIA ERNST - NOT A LOVE SONG
WRITTEN BY : Virginia Ernst & Florian Cojocaru/ ECHOPILOT





Video Credits:
Video produced by KonturPROJEKT Filmproduktion
Director/Video Editor: Erik Schiesko
Director of Photography/Colorist: Clemens Schiesko
Actors: Virginia Ernst & Clara Gustavson
Artist Management:
Scheibmaier & Schilling Promotion GmbH
in cooperation with V.A.M.E Music

Label/Publishing/Music Licensing:
AMICA

Styling & Outfit by Diesel
Hairstyling by Katharina Strassl
Special Thanks to 25h Hotel, Diesel, Katharina Strassl, Ben Leitner, Peace, Love & Happiness
No A Love Song

GB: sex is what we have in common
love is what I need to feel
I don’t need your kisses baby
all I need is something real
we’ve been going out for ages
every night I lost control
so here is a song for you
by now I gave you everything
my heart my mind my soul
but

this is not a love song
and I just wanna let you know
this could have been a love song
oh oh oh
now we’re in the friendzone
even though it hurts so bad
this could have been a love song
oh oh oh

you witch, you put a spell on me
you bitch, get out my mind
stop! stay right where you are
britney baby one more time
again I'm lost in cliches
falling for your gravity
dance, I'm gonna be your DJ
I will make your heart beat still it never beats for me
'cause

this is not a love song ...

and all of this time
I put my heart on the line
I was there for you
always there for you
from end to begin
pawn conquers king
I lose, I leave, but win, but
this is not a love song ...
Source: YouTube

Virginia Ernst: Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment