Saturday, April 8, 2017

Scrambled Newscomers: James Hersey, Bastian Lee Jones, Constantin Luger, Frizzo & Bellabeth


DE: Scrambled Newcomers sind Musiker, die ich über den Global Rockstar Contest kennen lernte, welcher jährlich in Wien abgehalten wird. Desweiteren Artisten, die von den deutschprachigen Musikblogs vorgestellt wurden.

GB: Scrambled Newcomers are musicians which I know from the Global Rockstar Contest, held in Vienna anualy, also artists which were presented from the german speaking musicblogs.

BR: Scrambled Newscomers são músicos que eu conheço através do Concurso Global Rockstar, que é realizado anualmente em Viena, também artistas quais foram apresentados dos blogs de musica de linguagem alemã.
___________________________________________________________________________________

James Hersey (Lautstark - 05/02/2015)

Miss You (Live from YouTube at SXSW 2017)

Published on Mar 22, 2017
Real music is live music;

Miss You

GB: [Verse 1]
Show me, What it means to be yours, What it means to be more, more, What it means to be more, ah; Show me, What a difference you make, What a word that you say now could mean when it's over, and it comes time for change;

[Chorus]
Cause I'm gonna miss you, I'm gonna miss you when you're gone, I'm gonna miss you
I'm gonna miss you when you're gone, ah;

[Verse 2]
Show me, How to get what you give, How to let go and live, live, How to let go and live, ah;
Show me, What a life this could be, What a promise you make now could mean when the day comes, that everything you see, Is without me;

[Chorus]
Cause I'm gonna miss you, I'm gonna miss you when you're gone, I'm gonna miss you, I'm gonna miss you when you're gone, ah;

[Outro]
Cause I'm gonna miss you, I'm gonna miss you, ah, I'm gonna miss you, I'm gonna miss you, ah
I'm gonna miss you, I'm gonna miss you;
Source: Genius.com

James Hersey: Homepage
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bastian Lee Jones (Global Rockstar 2017)

BASTIAN LEE JONES & DJ Pepe Vargas - Partydrama & Enthusiasmus

Published on Mar 24, 2017
Bastian Lee Jones und DJ PEPE VARGAS im Interview über seine Partyreihen "Hit the Road Jack" & "TERRABEATS" in Berlin. Über die Organisation & Ideen, über den Enthusiasmus & die Dramaturgie


Partypeople auf den Dancefloor zu holen - die Party als Operninszenierung. Um gemeinsam Happy zu sein, in einen Flow zu kommen und in Ekstase.
Bastian Lee Jones: Homepage
___________________________________________________________________________________

Constantin Luger (Global Rockstar 2017)

Rock 'n' Rolla Baby

Published on Mar 28, 2017
Bitte unterstütze österreichische Musik und kauf den Song auf
Videoproduktion, Konzept, Regie:
nakedeye by nicolee ®
Special thanks an Steffi Stelzer!



© & ℗ 2017 Boatswain Records, a division of Luger Music.
Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Download, re-Upload, Kopie, Vervielfältigung und öffentliche Verbreitung ist strafbar!
Constantin Luger: Homepage
_________________________________________________________________________________

Frizzo (Inselblog - 05/02/2015)

Battle

Published on Mar 30, 2017
Frizzos latest single 'Battle' is out now
Directed by Rakhim Helm
Frizzo: Homepage
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bellabeth (Global Rockstar 2016)

"The Wolven Storm" (Priscilla's Song) PREVIEW

Published on Mar 30, 2017
As I haven't uploaded anything in ... AGES - I thought I couldn't overwhelm you, so for now I give you the preview of my cover of "The Wolven Storm" that I will release a week from now. :P

Sorry for being such a horrible youtuber - I wrote a ton of new songs though. But I'm trying to be smart about them. That means less youtube songs ;_;
And I'm too boring for talky vids so ya .___.
Bellabeth: Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment