Sunday, April 9, 2017

Scrambled Newscomers: Bastian Lee Jones, Dirty Old Spice, BÄMS & Bellabeth


DE: Scrambled Newcomers sind Musiker, die ich über den Global Rockstar Contest kennen lernte, welcher jährlich in Wien abgehalten wird. Desweiteren Artisten, die von den deutschprachigen Musikblogs vorgestellt wurden.

GB: Scrambled Newcomers are musicians which I know from the Global Rockstar Contest, held in Vienna anualy, also artists which were presented from the german speaking musicblogs.

BR: Scrambled Newscomers são músicos que eu conheço através do Concurso Global Rockstar, que é realizado anualmente em Viena, também artistas quais foram apresentados dos blogs de musica de linguagem alemã.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bastian Lee Jones (Global Rockstar 2017)

Bastian Lee Jones "what a difference a day made" (Cover Jamie Cullum)

Published on Apr 1, 2017
Bastian Lee Jones covered spontaneously on Fools Day the jazz classic "What a difference a day made" by Stanley Adams (lyrics) & Maria Grever (music!) in a different way than Jamie Cullum who covered it himself.


It is besides "Stardust", "My one and only love", "All of me", "Lullabye of Birdland", "The street where you life" and "That´s Life" BLJ´s absolute favourites of that genre.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The true ADELE - Brenda Lee by Bastian Lee Jones (Cover)

Published on Apr 8, 2017
The true Adele & Duffy etc. is Brenda Lee - with the #piano #cover #jazzy #pop version of "If your really love me" by Bastian Lee Jones, #vatersprache - simply fun to sing like this.

Bastian Lee Jones: Homepage
___________________________________________________________________________________

Dirty Old Spice (Global Rockstar 2017)

Tabularasa [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Published on Apr 4, 2017
Our official music video of our song 'Tabularasa' from our second album 'Sex With Elephants'


Video by Bavarijan Entertainment
Music by Dirty Old Spice
Mixed by Jonas Watzlowik

Tom Ivers - Guitar, Vocals
Alex Schober - Bass Vocals
Jon Muse-Lee - Drums
Thanks to all our supporters and fans!
Dirty Old Spice: Facebook
___________________________________________________________________________________

BÄMS (Global Rockstar 2017)

ROBOT DEVICE

Published on Apr 5, 2017
Starring:
Nasim Kholedy, Kristof Schleinstein, Alexander Keppner & Felix Raake

Produced & Directed by Annegret von Feiertag
DOP: Mario Krause
1st AC: Yuri Salva
1st AD: Julian Brinkmann
Gaffer: David Oliver Gaiser & Julie Shalekenov


Art Direction: Studio Bert
Color Grading: Christian Kröhl 908
Edit: Kristof Schleinstein
Special thanks to: MBF Filmtechnik, Joffrey Jans, Jette Haase & Biene Honigmond
BÄMS: Homepage
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bellabeth (Global Rockstar 2016)

"The Wolven Storm" - (Live Cover)

Published on Apr 6, 2017
I've thought about covering this song the first time I played through The Witcher 3... but I thought eh it's not so well known, and it's kinda late to do that now. I just started a new playthrough and when I got to the place in the game when this song appears again I was just like: "You know what - fuck it, I'll do it just because I like it, no matter if it might make sense for my channel or not".

So ya - hope you like my version! I did this one all by myself too without my usual cover producer - because I wanted to prove to myself I could manage to learn the piano for this. It's pretty easy, but I'm bad at piano so ya xD
Bellabeth: Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment