Friday, October 21, 2016

Bellabeth - "Still Alive" - Portal Song (DARK Live Cover) by Bellabeth & Spiros Maus

If you wanna support me you could tweet this at @jonathancoulton - I'm dying to know what he thinks of this version!!

Yes so... this is basically GLaDOS gone bad. Because we changed the song from a major to a minor key and therefore made it sound way more creepy (fits the lyrics tbh), I decided that the video should also be creepy - and as it's Halloween soon, I thought I could upload this without it seeming too weird haha. I had actually recorded a non-makeup version before but it was just too boring so I decided to redo it with this "even more psycho than usual real life GLaDOS" look xD

Also did you notice I wore the same shirt and glasses like in the first Portal Video? Attention to detail I tell you lol.

Definitely check out the studio version, as it sounds much better than my live version!




Bellabeth: Homepage
Spiros Maus: Homeoage

No comments:

Post a Comment