Saturday, October 15, 2016

Bellabeth: "Life in Lofi" Armada Named Sound feat. Bellabeth (Live Version)

Gawd the thumbnail looks exactly the same as in the "Bittersweet" video. Whyyy. Also, ya not many subtitles here cause... I just spent way too long on editing the rest already, and I didn't really do any funny stuff so xD



Lyrics:

Wake me up at sick o' clock, let me paint my face
Meet up with the other ghosts on a crowded train
All of us in uniforms, all of us in use
Making babies just in time for the evening news

Stop giving yourself to this
giving yourself to this
sorry excuse for a life now

Like a fool inside a box, work to have a right
Make your hair and make your nails, maybe fuck at night
Have some poison, have a smoke, live inside a screen
Eat some garbage till you choke, life is but a dream

Bellabeth: Homepage
Armada Named Sound: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment