Friday, September 11, 2015

Zeitmaschine - Past and Present: EL VY, Saltatio Mortis, Scorpions, LaLeLu & Udo Lindenberg

EL VY

I'm The Man To Be

Published on Sep 3, 2015

From the debut album Return to the Moon by EL VY, released October 30th by 4AD.
Directed by Tom Berninger
EL VY is the musical collaboration between Matt Berninger, vocalist and lyricist of The National, and Brent Knopf, the Portland musician and producer best known for his work in Ramona Falls, and his previous band, Menomena.


I'm the Man to Be 

GB: I'm a hanging happy sock tonight, My hotel's on the Katong line, Can't focus an in vitro mind, If only I could think, But the belt's too tight; Can't reach a cotton ball to dry, The little teardrop underneath my right eye, I can use my Louis Vuitton tie, If only I could think but the belt's too tight; I'm peaceful cause my dick's in sunlight, Held up by kites, Cause I'm the man to be; I couldn't get ahold of my big sister, When I tried to call her just to tell her that I missed her, I called and cried to room service instead, I'm drinkin' Malin and Goetz under the bed;

I can't move, I can't talk, I can't sleep, I can't walk; I can't move, I can't talk, I can't sleep, I can't walk;

Can't leave me up a crick all night, Erin Brockovich is not my wife, I'm such a baby I could totally cry,My hands are so sticky and the belt's too tight; I'm peaceful cause my dick's in sunlight, Held up by kites, Cause I'm the man to be; I'm peaceful cause my dick's in sunlight, Held up by kites, Cause I'm the man to be; I'll be the one in the lobby in the collared fuck me shirt, The green one, I'll be the one in the lobby in the green collared fuck me shirt, The green one; Take just a little sample of a sample, Of wet sage and rusting honeysuckle for example, I'm not afraid to die a little tiny bit, I just don't want it to hurt coming out of it;

Can't move, I can't talk, I can't sleep, I can't walk; Can't move, I can't talk, I can't sleep, I can't walk;

Mama's on the spectrum, Daddy's on the borderline, I'm from fucking Delhi, Not fucking over the Rhine; I'm peaceful cause my dick's in sunlight, Held up by kites, Cause I'm the man to be; I'm peaceful cause my dick's in sunlight, Held up by kites, Cause I'm the man to be; I'll be the one in the lobby in the collared fuck me shirt, The green one, I'll be the one in the lobby in the green collared fuck me shirt, The green one; I can't even look at reviews anymore, I score an 8.6 on a fucking par 4, Hanging like a ragdoll from the door, Cause I'm the man to be;

Source: Genius.com

EL VY: Homepage
EL VY: YouTube
EL VY: Twitter
________________________________________________________________________________

Saltatio Mortis

Video Tourtagebuch - Wuppertal, Feuertal Festival

Published on Sep 3, 2015
Zeitvertreib im Backstage ... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ebenbild

Uploaded on Jul 3, 2009
Schon mit dem Vorgängeralbum „Aus der Asche haben die Spielleute die ersten Ränge der deutschen Charts unsicher gemacht und nun stehen die Zeichen ein weiteres Mal auf Sturm! Denn das neue Werk von Saltatio Mortis geht förmlich über vor Spielfreude, eingängigen Melodien und leidenschaftlichen Texten. „Wer Wind sät verbindet das Beste aus Moderne und Mittelalter und bietet feinsten Mittelalterrock, der gekonnt moderne Rocksounds mit authentischen Spielmannsinstrumenten wie Dudelsack oder Drehleier vermischt. So entsteht eine ungemein tanzbare Verbindung, die vom Gesang des charismatischen Frontmannes Alea gekrönt wird. Als besonderen Höhepunkt teilt Alea auf „Salome das Mikrofon mit der deutschen Metallegende Doro, die diesem Stück einen Hauch geheimnisvoller Exotik verleiht. Lieder wie „Ebenbild, „Kaltes Herz oder „Manus Manum Lavat stehen dieser Paarung in nichts nach und werden für ausgelassene Stimmung vor der heimischen Stereoanlage oder auf einem der zahllosen Konzerte der Spielleute sorgen. So rockt das Mittelalter!

"Wer Wind sät" out on August 28th 2009!


Ebenbild

D: Der Vater ist mir unbekannt, wohnt in einem fernen Land. Hab' nie gewonnen nur verloren. Keine Mutter hat mich je geboren. Der Blick zu meinem Spiegel gleitet, Schrecken meine Augen weite. Aus dem Nabel wächst ein Schlauch, spendet mir den Lebenshauch, Tief in mir deine Stimme spricht erteilt mir kalt Befehle. Durch meine Adern fließt dein Blut und kochend heiß brennt meine Wut

Ich bin erschaffen und erdacht, (Aus deinem Blut geboren), Abgeschrieben Wort für Wort, (Der Geist den du beschworen). Ich bin ein Zerrbild deiner Selbst, (Ich schulde dir mein Leben), Bin nicht gezeugt, sondern gemacht. Ein Narr der aus dem Spiegel lacht.

Ich bin allein mit meinen Fragen  Die Antwort hat nur vier Buchstaben. Ein geheimes Alphabet, das im Blut geschrieben steht. Du warst vom bösen Geist getrieben, hast es einfach abgeschrieben. Hast es Wort für Wort kopiert, hast meine Seele buchstabiert. Tief in mir deine Stimme spricht, erteilt mir kalt Befehle. Durch meine Adern fließt dein Blut und kochend heiß brennt meine Wut.

Ich bin erschaffen und erdacht, (Aus deinem Blut geboren), Abgeschrieben Wort für Wort, (Der Geist den du beschworen), Ich bin ein Zerrbild deiner Selbst, (Ich schulde dir mein Leben), Bin nicht gezeugt sondern gemacht. Ein Narr der aus dem Spiegel lacht.

Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, bist mir nur zu gut bekannt. Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, ich schuf dich mit meiner Hand. Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, bist mir nur zu gut bekannt. Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, du lebst und stirbst durch meine Hand. Tief in dir meine Stimme spricht, erteilt dir kalt Befehle. Durch deine Adern fließt mein Blut und kochend heiß brennt deine Wut.

Du bist erschaffen und erdacht, (Aus meinem Blut geboren), abgeschrieben Wort für Wort, (Der Geist den ich beschworen), Du bist ein Abbild meiner Selbst, (Du schuldest mir dein Leben), Bist nicht gezeugt sondern gemacht. Der Narr der aus dem Spiegel lacht.

Ich bin wie du ein Original, und keine billige Kopie. Perfekt gefälschtes Ebenbild, doch einzigartig werd ich nie. Gierig atme ich das Leben, (Mein Herzschlag gleicht dem Deinen), Ich bin dein Zwilling und dein Sohn, doch letztlich bin ich nur ein Klon.

Quelle: lyricstranslate
______________________________________________________________________________

Mirror image

GB: I do not know my father, He lives in a far-off land, I have never won, only lost, No mother bore me; My eyes are drawn to my mirror, My eyes go wide with shock, A tube coming from my navel, Giving me life; Your voice speaks deep within me, Coldly giving orders, Your blood runs in my veins, and my rage burns and boils;

I am created and conceived, (born from your blood), Written off, word for word, (the spirit you conjured), I am a fractured image of your self, (I owe you my life), Not begotten but made, A fool who laughs from within the mirror;

I am alone with my questions, The answer has only four letters, A secret alphabet, written in blood; You were driven by an evil spirit, You simply wrote it off, You copied it word for word, spelling out my soul; Your voice speaks deep within me, Coldly giving orders, Your blood runs in my veins, and my rage burns and boils;

I am created and conceived, (born from your blood), Written off, word for word, (the spirit you conjured), I am a fractured image of your self, (I owe you my life), Not begotten but made, A fool who laughs from the mirror;

Mirror, mirror on the wall, I know you all too well, Mirror, mirror on the wall, I made you with my own hands; Mirror, mirror on the wall, I know you all too well, Mirror, mirror on the all, You live and die by my hand; Deep within you, my voice speaks, Coldly giving orders, My blood flows in your veins, and your rage burns and boils;

You are created and conceived, (born from my blood), Written off, word for word, (the spirit I conjured), You are a copy of my self, (You owe me your life), You are not begotten but made, The fool who laughs from within the mirror;

I am like you, an original, not a cheap copy, A perfectly faked mirror image, but I will never be an original; Greedily I breathe in life, (my heartbeat matches yours), I am your twin and your son, but in the end, I am but a clone;

Source: lyricstranslate
_________________________________________________________________________________

Video Tourtagebuch - Speyer, MPS (29.08.2015)

Published on Sep 4, 2015
Spielmannstaufe für unsere 3 Techniker
Saltatio Mortis: Homepage
Saltatio Mortis: Weekendblog
_________________________________________________________________________________

Scorpions

Blackout & Love At First Sting Deluxe Editions - Trailer

Published on Sep 4, 2015
50th Anniversary Deluxe Editions - Out November 6th 2015
1965 marks the starting point of one of the most successful rock bands of our time. Hailing from Hannover, Germany, the Scorpions embarked on a journey that would lead them around the globe and would establish them as one of the greatest rock bands of all time.
With the November 6th release of the 50th Anniversary Deluxe Editions, the Scorpions celebrate their impressive achievements and open their vaults to unleash hitherto unreleased songs, alternative versions of big hits, rough mixes and rare live concert footage.
In addition to dozens of unheard studio tracks and live recordings, all CD releases are equipped with extended booklets featuring rare photos and, single covers, backstage passes and additional liner notes by Edgar Klüsener, a former editor in chief of Metal Hammer who has followed the band‘s career closely over several decades. Five of the eight albums are accompanied with a DVD that contains live concert footage from the respective period, together with TV- performances and in- depth interviews with the band. In these interviews they talk about the background history and the creative process of each of these albums: “Lovedrive”, “Blackout”, “Love At first Sting”, “World Wide Live” and “Savage Amusement”.
The remastered LP formats are released on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating the first pressing. They also come with an audio CD, featuring the original track listing and the same bonus audio as the CD formats. A limited and numbered Deluxe Box Set will contain all remasted vinyl discs.
Scorpions said, “It’s hard to summarise 50 years in words, but listening back to all those songs – many of them them previously unreleased - recorded in one of our most creative periods, really took us back in time. This was a very heartfelt project for all of us. It brought back great memories whilst we rediscovered our musical DNA by listening to the archives, selecting dozens of unreleased songs and early versions of well-known Scorpions anthems. We really worked on the material to improve the sound quality, but always taking great care to preserve its original feel.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Holiday

Uploaded on Feb 18, 2011
Scorpions -- Holiday :: Lyrics: klaus meine


Holiday

GB: Let me take you far away, You'd like a holiday, Let me take you far away, You'd like a holiday; Exchange the cold days for the sun, A good time and fun, Let me take you far away, You'd like a holiday; Let me take you far away, You'd like a holiday, Let me take you far away, You'd like a holiday;

Exchange your troubles for some love, Wherever you are, Let me take you far away, You'd like a holiday, Longing for the sun you will come, To the island without name, Longing for the sun be welcome, On the island many miles away from home, Be welcome on the island without name, Longing for the sun you will come, To the island many miles away from home;

Source: lyricsfreak
________________________________________________________________________________

Urlaub

D: (Refrain:)
Laß mich dich weit weg führen, Du hättest gerne Urlaub, Laß mich dich weit weg führen, Du hättest gerne Urlaub;

Tausche die kalten Tage gegen die Sonne ein, Eine gute Zeit und Spaß, Laß mich dich weit weg führen, Du hättest gerne Urlaub;

(Refrain)

Tausche deine Probleme gegen etwas Liebe ein, Wo immer du auch bist, Laß mich dich weit weg führen, Du hättest gerne Urlaub;

Dich nach Sonne sehnend wirst du kommen, Auf die Insel ohne Namen, Dich nach Sonne sehnend sei willkommen, Auf der Insel viele Meilen weg von Zuhause, Sei willkommen auf der Insel ohne Namen, Dich nach Sonne sehnend wirst du kommen, Auf die Insel viele Meilen weg von Zuhause;

Quelle: lyricstanslate
______________________________________________________________________________

Feriado

BR: Deixe-me levá-la para longe, Você gostaria de um feriado, Deixe-me levá-la para longe, Você gostaria de um feriado, Troque os dias frios pelos de sol, Tempos bons e diversão, Deixe-me levá-la para longe, Você gostaria de um feriado; Deixe-me levá-la para longe, Você gostaria de um feriado, Deixe-me levá-la para longe, Você gostaria de um feriado, Troque seus problemas por um pouco de amor, Onde quer que você esteja;

Deixe-me levá-la para longe, Você gostaria de um feriado, Desejando o sol você virá, Para a ilha sem nome, Almejando o sol é bem-vindo, Na ilha há muitas milhas longe de casa, Seja bem-vinda na ilha sem nome, Desejando o sol você virá, Para a ilha há muitas milhas longe de casa;
(3x)
Longe de casa

Fonte: letras.mus.br

Scorpions: Homepage
Scorpions: Weekendblog
________________________________________________________________________________

LaLeLu

LaLeLu - Ziehung des LaLeLu-Wochenende-Gewinners 2015

Published on Sep 6, 2015
LaLeLu-Gewinnspiel, die Gewinnerin ist ermittelt! Mit größtmöglicher Transparenz wurde am Mittwoch der Hauptgewinn gezogen! Zwei Freikarten + Zwei Übernachtungen im Doppelzimmer + Zwei Hin- und Rückfahrkarten der deutschen Bahn für Platz 1! Die Plätze 2-10 gewinnen entweder 2 Freikarten oder die neue CD von LaLeLu! Eure Wahl. Wir freuen uns schon auf die Hauptgewinnerin! Letztes Jahr war das sehr schön Backstage!

________________________________________________________________________________

HSV-Lied im Sportclub auf N3

Published on May 29, 2015
LaLeLu a cappella comedy in einem NDR-Fernsehbeitrag über den HSV-Abstiegskampf. Kann ein Lied den HSV retten?

LaLeLu: Homepage
LaLeLu: Weekendblog
________________________________________________________________________________

Udo Lindenberg

Udo Lindenberg - Keine Panik Tour 2016 (Trailer)

Published on Sep 10, 2015
Höher, schneller, weiter! Es geht wieder los: UDO LINDENBERG KOMMT 2016 MIT NEUER SHOW UND NEUEM STUDIOALBUM LIVE AUF TOUR!

20.05.2016 Gelsenkirchen – Veltins Arena, 24.05.2016 München - Olympiahalle , 28.05.2016 Stuttgart – Mercedes-Benz-Arena, 04.06.2016 Köln – Lanxess Arena, 11.06.2016 Hamburg – Volksparkstadion , 14.06.2016 Hannover – TUI Arena , 18.06.2016 Nürnberg – Grundig Stadion,
21.06.2016 Frankfurt – Festhalle, 25.06.2016 Leipzig – Red Bull Arena,

________________________________________________________________________________

Udo Lindenberg MTV Unplugged 2011 Part 1

Published on Jan 2, 2013
The first part of MTV Unplugged - Udo Lindenberg
Die Bühne ist angerichtet 2:10
Mein Ding 6:21

Udo Lindenberg: Homepage
Udo Lindenberg: Weekendblog

No comments:

Post a Comment